About the Project
Lead Read Live is a non-profit working to help bring a new, immersive, classroom experience to the masses. Together with our partner firm Visual Creatives, we provided a complete Branding Identity package, eCommerce solution and fully responsive website.
The creator of Lead Read Live, Michael Neale, has been speaking at conferences for years about his innovative learning program. He needed a strong Brand Identity to back up his program and a way to sell everything online.
nDigit began with establishing a strong Branding Identity for the Lead Read Live team. We were able to take their creative ideas and put together:
- A logo design
- Print collateral (business card, letterhead, envelope)
- Booklet design (see below)
- Product designs
Once we were finished with helping them create their new brand, we moved on to the technical side of the operation. Based on their needs, we went with the WordPress platform to house their online presence. Some of the key features nDigit implemented:
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Integration with Eventbrite to allow users to view upcoming events and purchase tickets
- An Event management system
- An eCommerce store (WooCommerce)
- Integration with PayPal
- Upgraded SEO package
Check them out online at http://leadreadlive.com.